AWE332 ANTI Pro Goal 750
The Anti Pro Goal sets the standard for international Water Polo competition Goals, and is used extensively in top event facilities and venues around the world.
The Anti Goal is produced from our custom marine grade Aluminium extrusions, and hand laid FRP Floats, for minimum weight and maximum strength.
The Anti Pro Goal 750 meets pre 2015 FINA Regulations, with distance between two goal side anchors of 750mm.
For current FINA Regulations please use the Anti Pro Goal FINA 1080. http://www.anti.to/allproducts/awe126-anti-pro-goal-1080/
Please see specifications below for more information.
The Anti Pro Goal model sets the standard for international Water Polo competition, used extensively in both international competitions and local club pool events around the world.
Comprehensive list of replacement parts available for each goal including Nets, EVA Foam Floats, Bumpers, etc.
• Fabricated from custom powder coated marine grade aluminium extrusions and hand-laid fibreglass for light weight and durability. All fittings are SS316.
• Net is Heavy Duty, polypropylene cord, knotted at every intersection.
• Durable EVA closed cell foam floatation elements ensure stable and reliable flotation.
• External carry handles and light weight (43kg) assist with safe and easy two person pool deck transportation.
• Pool Edge bumpers on side of Goal Floats prevent chipping of pool tiles and guttering, when Goal makes contact with pool.
• Supplied in kit form to minimise shipping costs.
• Foam GRP protector-slides
• Thick external carry handles (2 on each side)
• Open corner net configuration to reduce ball rebound.
• Custom aluminium front frame cross section for maximum strength and lightest weight.