AWE024 EndWall Hitech Protruded FRP
The Anti Wave Endwall is designed to provide a safe and efficient means of managing competition and fitness swimming in an overflow or ‘wet deck’ pool environment.
Our advanced and innovative Pultruded FRP EndWall is non-corrosive in even the most demanding indoor facility environments.
Precision engineering and production ensure that precision FINA tolerances are achieved and maintained.
Click here to download our 2022 EndWal Information Brochure
AWE024 Hi-Tech FRP EndWall
The Anti Wave Hi-Tech Endwall is designed to provide a safe and efficient means of managing competition and fitness swimming in an overflow or ‘wet deck’ pool environment.
The Hi-Tech model features FRP Pultrusion technology to present a highly durable, modular, corrosion free EndWall suitable for most pools.
Suitable for competitive events as well as normal competition & training.
Enables the installation of starting blocks and timing equipment in over flow pool environment.
• Produced from highly durable, non-corrosive FRP Protrusions with SS316 Fittings.
• Non-slip surface, removable TransGrate Gratings located on side and front for easy cleaning of pool deck.
• Suitable for use with Omega timing systems.
• Precision engineering and production ensure FINA approved tolerances are achieved and maintained.
• Typical EndWall Dimensions – 25m x 1.0m 0.3m
Please contact us for further information.
Hi Res Images