AWE001 25m MIDI 110mm Racing Lane
The Patented Anti Wave MIDI 110mm Lanes are suitable for training pools, warm up pools and water polo field designation.
Designed in Australia, Anti Wave Racing Lanes are world renowned for their Patented wave calming effect for top performance pools, and their strong and durable design and construction.
For International and national competition we recommend the Anti Wave MAXI lanes.
Individual lane discs are assembled along SS316 cable along with the Anti Wave donut float for floatation.
The lane line is assembled with a SS316 hook on one end and the Anti Wave patented SuperTensioner on the other for fastening and tightening to the pool lane anchor.
Anti Wave Maxi Lanes effectively dissipate the wave energy created by swimmers along the length of the interlocking lane lines and down into the water, creating a low turbidity environment for fastest swim times.
• Suitable for competition, training and general lane division requirements of most pools.
• All discs and floats are made from top specification UV stabilised advanced thermoplastics.
• The SuperTensioner is produced from high density UV stabilised advanced thermoplastics.
• Discs are uniquely designed for maximum wave absorption and to minimise water turbidity.
• Lane Rope cable is SS316 with diameter of 3.1mm and max force of 5Kn.
• Lane orders come complete and assembled with Lanes, SuperTensioner, Cable and Fittings, ready for installation into the pool.
• Lane lines are available in standard colours of Red ends 5m, with 1m White and 1m Blue sections alternating. Marks at 15m and 25m for 50m lane orders, marks at 15m for 25m lane orders.
• FINA Multicolour available on request. Custom lengths and colours available on request.
Hi Res Images