Anti Wave LongiGrate PP Gratings profile ensures maximum structural strength and safety. This structural design enables maximum strength and durability on the pool deck, while maintaining very high levels of comfort under the feet.
The Anti LongiGrate is an overflow grating solution that combines durability, strength and excellent non-slip traction and comfort to the feet.
Pdf Information Brochure – Anti_Wave_Overflow_Gratings_2017
• Available in 250mm, 300mm, and 350mm width.
• Custom sizes also available.
• Indoor and outdoor aquatic facilities with overflow channels
• Swimming competition facilities
• Whirlpools and similar facilities with overflow channels
• Easy to use, maintain and clean
• Excellent technical, safety and hygiene features
• Highest specification materials
• Precise tolerances and production specs
• Produced from engineering plastics (PP) for superior strength and durability. Materials used are safe and non-toxic and ensure precise tolerances, consistent colour, thickness and density are maintained.
• Transverse design provides a highly comfortable, non-slip top surface for maximum safety and comfort on the pool deck.
• Seperate modular sections connect to each other via 3 secure push-in clips each grating.
• Slip resistance is equivalent to DIN 51097 testing criteria, Catagory B.
• UV stabilised materials are highly durable and offer excellent safety and hygienic qualities. Highest quality colours are used to ensure longevity and that gratings compliment the general pool layout.
• Gratings can be removed easily for cleaning and inspection as needed.
PDF Info Sheet
Hi Res Images