AWE024 EndWall Hitech Protruded FRP
The Anti Wave Endwall is designed to provide a safe and efficient means of managing competition and fitness swimming in an overflow or ‘wet deck’ pool environment.
Our advanced and innovative Pultruded FRP EndWall is non-corrosive in even the most demanding indoor facility environments.
Precision engineering and production ensure that precision FINA tolerances are achieved and maintained.
AWE024 Hi-Tech FRP EndWall
The Anti Wave Hi-Tech Endwall is designed to provide a safe and efficient means of managing competition and fitness swimming in an overflow or ‘wet deck’ pool environment.
The Hi-Tech model features FRP Pultrusion technology to present a highly durable, modular, corrosion free EndWall suitable for most pools.
Suitable for competitive events as well as normal competition & training.
Enables the installation of starting blocks and timing equipment in over flow pool environment.
Click here to download our 2019 Anti Wave EndWall Info sheet.
• Produced from highly durable, non-corrosive FRP Protrusions with SS316 Fittings.
• Non-slip surface, removable TransGrate Gratings located on side and front for easy cleaning of pool deck.
• Suitable for use with Omega timing systems.
• Precision engineering and production ensure FINA approved tolerances are achieved and maintained.
• Typical EndWall Dimensions – 25m x 1.0m 0.3m
Please contact us for further information.
Hi Res Images