Racing Lanes and SuperTensioner - Download Anti Wave Racing Lanes Brochure (Pdf)
Anti Wave Racing Lanes have been used extensively through out the swimming industry for over thirty years and used with the SuperTensioner are a favorite for swimmers and coaches alike.
The Anti Wave Patented Maxi Lane design contributes to what have been recognised as the 'fastest pools' in the world. Individual lane discs are assembled along SS316 cable along with the Anti Wave donut float for floatation. The lane line is assembled with a SS316 hook on one end and the Anti Wave patented SuperTensioner on the other for fastening and tightening to the pool lane anchor.
Anti Wave Maxi Lanes effectively dissapate the wave energy created by swimmers along the length of th einterlocking lane lines and down into the water, creating a low turbidity environment for fastest swim times.
Simply the most effective racing lanes in the world:
• Unique design creates a complete barrier against waves created by swimmers. By dispersing the waves along the lane line and then down into the water, the waves are dissapated completely.
• Are produced using the highest quality materials.
• Outperform similar competition in terms of price and quality.
• Equipped with the original SuperTensioner - the original tensioning device that is superior to outdated turnbuckle designs (see below).
• Wide range of standard colour choices of discs, floats and Supertentioners to suit your pool or team colours. Standard colours are red, blue, white, green, yellow and black (see below image).
• Red 5m ends with white and blue alternating.
• 25m lanes have marks at the 15m position.
• 50m lanes have marks at the 15m and mid point positions.
Anti Wave Racing Lanes are available in two diameters:
• The MIDI 100mm lane is suitable for competition and general pool division.
• The MAXI 150mm lane is designed for optimal water dissapation and wave control in high turbidity environments such as top swimming competition and water polo.
Anti Wave Lane Specifications:
• All discs are made from UV stabilised co-polymer polypropylene.
• Floats are from high density polypropylene.
• Cable is SS316 with diameter of 3.1mm and max force of 5Kn.
Anti Wave Lane Orders Include:
• Lane orders come complete and assembled with Lanes, SuperTensioner, Cable and Fittings and are assembled in either new FINA colours or to your specifications.
Anti Wave SuperTensioner
The original and the best. The SuperTensioner is unique to Anti Wave.
Anti Wave SuperTensioner provides simple fussfree tensioning of stainless steel lane cables and lane ropes and is superior to outdated turnbuckel technology.
• Easy to adjust. All you need to tension or release the lane line is a few twists of the wrist. There is no ratchet mechanism, there is no wrench to loose.
• Can't be released accidentally. All other ratchet-type tensioning devices can be 'tripped' accidentally, often resulting in a mess of cable and ratchet teeth. With its lock-nut feature, this simply cannot happen.
• Will not fray the cable. The body of the SuperTensioner is designed to rotate around the cable, rather than the cable being tightly wound around a small-diameter drum. This effectively removes fraying cable, safety concerns and the need for plstic coated cable from the equation.
• Saves time and eliminates hassles when reconfiguring the pool. After initial installation (which is easy getting lanes in and out of the pool is a matter of minutes.
• Can be used on existing lane lines. Designed to fit any lane line using 4 mm cable.
• Comes fitted as standard on all Antiwave lanes. Great value for money.
• Stainless Steel rod with brass ferrule and glass filled polycarbonate body construction.
• Threaded rod allows simple lengthening or shortening of lane ropes.
• To attach the cable, unscrew the end cap and attach the cable to the short clamp set then replace the end cap to hide the cable and keep it out of the way.
• Cable is SS316 with diameter of 3.1mm and max force of 5Kn
• Body length including lock nut is 230mm.
Download a Product specification file (Pdf)