AWE017 Super Block 800
The Anti Wave SuperBlock 800 is the premium starting block for major competitions.
The block includes the FINA Approved Moveable Track Start and Safe Start Handles, both first showcased at the 2008 Beijing Olympics Games in Beijing.
The Super Block 800 has been installed at many National and International Swimming Competition venues around the world, including the recent FINA World Cups in both Beijing (Sept) and Singapore 2015 (Nov).
The Anti Wave SuperBlock 800 is the premium starting black for major Competitions and Training Venues.
The SuperBlock 800 includes our FINA Approved 5-Point Moveable Track Start System and optional Safe Start Handles, designed in Australia and both first showcased in International Competition at the 2008 Beijing Olympics Games in Beijing.
• Meets all relevant FINA competition guidelines.
• Durable Fibreglass construction with SS316 fittings.
• 2002 Patented Movable 5-Point Moveable Track Start (MTS) System adjustable to 5 positions.
• Durable, non-slip Aquadeck ® tread. Highest slip rating and durability of any Top Tread available.
• Optional Safe Start handles for fast starts and safety for older swimmers.
• Backstart handles reinforced with SS316 for safety and durability.
• Compatable with major electronic timing systems (Omega RBD, and others).
• ’No Dive’ GRP Cone and Sun Mesh Covers available seperately.
• C-Anchors for installation included.