Anti Wave SuperTensioner provides simple problem free tensioning of Anti Wave Racing Lanes.
• Simple tool free adjustment and tamper proof design once required length is set.
• Can’t be released accidentally. All other ratchet-type tensioning devices can be ‘tripped’ accidentally, often resulting in a mess of cable and ratchet teeth. With its lock-nut feature, this simply cannot happen with the SuperTensioner.
The Anti Wave SuperTensioner provides simple problem free tensioning of stainless steel lane cables and Anti Wave Racing Lanes.
• Stainless Steel rod with brass ferrule and glass-filled polycarbonate body construction.
• Threaded rod allows simple lengthening or shortening of lane ropes.
• Cable is SS316 with diameter of 3.1mm and max force of 5Kn.
• Body length including lock nut is 230mm.
• All fittings are corrosion resistant SS316.
• SuperTensioner is tested up to 4kN line pressure, allowing high performance wave dissipation.
Hi Res Images